What do you need?
- A 3-year minimum professional experience in any area.
- Satisfying results in the PAEP admission test (Minimum score of 500).
- A higher intermediate level of English (B2)
How to apply?
- Registration: Duly completed online application form. www.icesi.edu.co/inscripcion_posgrado.php
- Undergraduate degree: Applicants must submit a copy of their diploma or certificate of graduation from an undergraduate program. They must also provide copies of their diplomas or certificates of graduation from any other graduate programs, if available.
- Transcripts of undergraduate studies: If applicants have completed graduate studies, they must also submit copies of their graduate transcripts. If applicants are Icesi alumni, they do not need to submit their transcripts.
- Current CV.
- Three (3) color ID size photos.
- A copy of the applicant's personal identification document.
- Essay written in English addressing the following question: How are you going to make use of your master studies in your professional career? (300 words).
- Certificates of professional experience that completes at least three years after graduation from an undergraduate program.
PAEP admission test:
A description of the test, including practice exercises, can be found at the following website address: http://www.laspau.harvard.edu/admissions-testing/
English language proficiency exam:
This test is administered by Universidad Icesi to assess reading comprehension, grammar and vocabulary of applicants. According to the European Union standards, the minimum level of English proficiency required for admission to a program is A2. If applicants have the recent results of an internationally recognized English language proficiency exam (taken within the last two years), such as the TOEFL or the Michigan test, they can submit their test results.