IBM calls it Quantum System One, and by 27th of July has deployed two of them, one in Germany, and other in Japan.
Read the full note in ZDNet: IBM’s newest quantum computer is now up-and-running: Here’s what it’s going to be used for
- IBM’s newest quantum computer July 27, 2021
- IBM acquisition of Red Hat completed July 9, 2019
- The vertiginous evolution of software-based technology January 22, 2019
- The new challenge of Amazon: hiring 50,000 new employees November 15, 2018
- Talk given in the 50th anniversary of Software Engineering August 27, 2018