Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It is original, unpublished, respectful of the rules of intellectual property and has not been submitted for consideration by another journal.
- Includes title in Spanish and English (max. 100 characters / language), name, highest academic degree, e-mail and institutional affiliation of each author and, if applicable, project information.
- Includes Abstract in both languages (max. 160 words each), three to seven keywords, also both in Spanish and English and the type of article (Colciencias).
- Use APA style for reference and citation. When possible add doi or URL for easy access.
- Tables, figures and equations are included in their proper place, are cited in the text, before they appear and have a title, source (except their own) and a sequential number.
Tables, figures and equations are attached as independent files, MS Office compatible formats. The images are, at least, 300 DPI and 20cm.x25cm.
Complying with the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review.
This journal is licensed under the terms of the CC BY 4.0 licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode).